Saltmarsh, Cleaveland, & Gund is hosting their Beacon 2020 Summer Leadership Program in Pensacola, FL, from May 27-28, 2020; and in Tampa, FL, from June 2-3, 2020. Applications are due Friday, March 6, 2020. Apply at the link given below.
More from the Firm:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE BEACON PROGRAM?
The 2020 Beacon program is a 2-day interactive summer leadership program where you will:
- Obtain professional development through workshops, interactive panels and leadership courses
- Learn what it’s like to be a part of the Saltmarsh family through team building and other activities
- Explore the local area to see what our rich historic city has to offer
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE BEACON PROGRAM BEING HELD?
- Pensacola – May 27th & 28th @ 900 North 12th Avenue, Pensacola, FL 32501
- Tampa –June 2nd & 3rd @ 201 N. Franklin Street, Suite 1625, Tampa, FL 33602
AM I ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THE BEACON PROGRAM?
Be within 2 years of completing your education
Have declared Accounting as your major
Carry an overall GPA of at least 3.0
HOW DO I APPLY TO THE BEACON PROGRAM?
You will need to:
Complete a short application by going to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020Beacon
You will be asked to attach a copy of your résumé, unofficial transcript and a head shot
photo to the application
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THE BEACON PROGRAM?
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 6, 2020 (only completed applications with résumé and transcript will be considered).
WHEN WILL I BE NOTIFIED IF I WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE BEACON PROGRAM?
All applicants will be notified by Friday, March 27, 2020 about acceptance into the program.
WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO ATTEND THE BEACON EVENT?
Saltmarsh will pay for hotel accommodations and your food while at the event.
Mel Kleinert, Recruiting Manager
(850) 202-1333 | email@example.com