The Student Center for the Public Trust (SCPT) is having a meeting in the Graduate Business Building room 2017 from 3:00-4:00 pm on Monday, October 14th. Accounting majors are invited to attend; the topic is "Ethical Leadership: The Multi Bottom Line." FREE student memberships are also available!
See flyer below or AU Involve for more details about the meeting's speaker, Robert Jones (CEO of United Bank).
More about the SCPT:
- What: National network of college students who demonstrate a commitment to ethical leadership
- Why should I join?
- Make yourself more attractive to future employers by proving evidence of concern for ethical leadership
- No membership fees!
- Experience interaction with staff and business leaders
- Have the opportunity to participate in training sessions and a unique ethical leadership certification for students
- To find out more information, contact or join: Auburn Student Center for Public Trust on AU Involve or contact O.C. Ferrell (Chapter Advisor) at firstname.lastname@example.org.