Synovus has recently posted their summer internship opportunities. They are seeking high-performing juniors and seniors who are ready for real work experience. Synovus offers many different internship opportunities including Finance and Accounting.
Finance and Accounting Corporate Summer Internship
Provides support in one or more functional areas. Performs a variety of assignments that offer practical experience and broad exposure to the Synovus organization. Interns are considered to be an integral part of the team and are provided with tasks that are both challenging and educationally stimulating.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Under close supervision, performs entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in the assigned business unit or functional area.
- Performs assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance. Performs a variety of developmental assignments in assigned area under the direction of more senior-level staff. Accompanies professional level staff on assignments as appropriate.
- Performs a variety of developmental assignments in assigned area under the direction of more senior-level staff.
- Utilizes related platforms to aggregate and manage data related to project reports, progress summaries and statistical analysis as required.
- Contributes individually or as part of a team to support the designated business unit. Assists with problem solving to maintain operational excellence and platform stability.
- Works towards goals and objectives and participates in special projects as defined and assigned by management.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To apply, visit the Synovus Careers website.