KPMG Atlanta is looking for Tax intern applicants for summer and winter 2021 internship opportunities. If you are currently pursuing opportunities and meet the qualifications outlined below you are invited to apply for the position that aligns with your academic timing and career pursuits. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Applications must be submitted by noon on Friday, September 25th.
Interviews will take place on Thursday, October 1st (pending any updates from practice leadership).
- Intern applicants must have one year remaining in their academic studies to be considered for an internship position. (Ex. winter and summer 2021 interns have a final graduation date of December 2021 through May/August 2022)
- All interns will be evaluated during and at the end of their internship with KPMG in consideration for a fall 2022 Associate position within the practice that you intern with. If you graduate in December 2021, we cannot guarantee consideration to start earlier than fall 2022.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United State without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. Please reach out to your recruiter if you would like additional clarification on this requirement.
- All applicants applying to a Tax positions must be pursuing a Master’s degree unless otherwise stated in the job description.
- Intern Tax Atlanta GMS Summer 2021
- Intern Tax Atlanta M&A Summer 2021
- Intern Tax Atlanta SALT Summer 2021
- Intern Tax Atlanta BTS Winter 2021
- Intern Tax Atlanta GMS Winter 2021
- Intern Tax Atlanta International Tax Winter 2021