Our immediate need is for an Intern to work in our Information Services Department at our Corporate Headquarters in Birmingham, AL. Candidates chosen for this position will work in some or all of the following areas:
- Software development projects, working closely with mentors in an agile systems team environment.
- Test changes made to hardware and software applications before releasing to production environments.
- Perform system and security changes, troubleshoot issues, develop and follow business processes for systems improvements and uptime.
- Analyze data and develop information reports on key performance indicators.
- Manage requests through a helpdesk application to resolve issues and implement enhancements to our existing applications.
- Special projects as required.
Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited four year college or university with a major in Information Systems or a closely related degree.