Important: you must apply on Handshake and you also must apply on their careers website (instructions on Handshake)
BUAL students have reported that they are unable to apply on Handshake even though it lists BUAL as eligible students (this has been reported and hopefully will be corrected soon). You may want to reach out to the recruiter contact (or me) if this is still an issue.
There are separate job postings for Atlanta and other locations!
Please read and complete all steps required for the interview process
Work you’ll do
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects leveraging your business or technology related degree to help our clients more confidently make decisions to drive performance. You will help our clients embrace change, grow their business, accelerate performance, and navigate periods of crisis or controversy and emerge resilient.
The type of work you focus on will be influenced by your office placement and business needs. Your recruiter will be able to provide more information about our offices. Projects may be aligned to the following areas and include:
- Internal Audit & Assurance: Helping clients advance transparency, relevance, and the quality of information disclosed to the markets and investors so that they can meet regulatory and attestation requirements. Inspecting accounting systems and controls for improvement opportunities, leveraging our methodologies to help clients improve their information technology controls or technology risk management programs, and/or participate in the development or execution of internal audit strategic plans
- Forensic: Assisting with compiling, analyzing, and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation and helping clients manage and respond to internal and external investigations, regulatory concerns, litigation, and other business controversy
- Risk Intelligence: Helping clients to embrace their most strategic risks, providing a platform of advisory services that enable senior executives to plan for, spot, assess, manage, and respond to brand and reputational, financial, catastrophic risks and unforeseen threats that could undermine their competitive position and jeopardize their critical assets, reputation or financial standing
Regardless of project type, your work will require:
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills essential to interacting with clients and teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly and concisely research and collect data from unique places
- Ability to synthesize data and convey information in a meaningful way
Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory helps organizations navigate a variety of risks to lead in the marketplace and disrupt through innovation. The insights of our professionals, combined with our specialized products and services, help clients learn how to embrace complexity and leverage their position of strength to accelerate performance.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degrees in the following majors will be considered:
- Accounting or related degree. A concentration in management information systems, business analytics or other business technology related areas is a plus
- Technology related degree such as Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Science/Management and Math
- Other majors will be considered with a concentration in accounting or a related area
- A strong understanding of Windows-based applications including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Travel (domestic and possibly international) up to 75% may be required, depending on role and location
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
- CPA exam eligibility for Accounting majors
- Relevant work experience or work experience in a professional environment (e.g., internships, summer positions, school jobs)
How you’ll grow
Through your variety of experiences at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to develop the analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose. Working with client service teams on real business problems, our internship program is designed to help you develop the technical skills as well as critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets to make the most of your internship. You’ll work with Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory professionals, gain first-hand exposure to the day-to-day responsibilities and challenges and develop insights while working on client engagements. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring, counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities. Interns will be invited to participate in a Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory Internship Conference hosted during the summer at Deloitte University.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor.
How to apply
Campus Career Center application: When applying through your Campus Career Center, you will need to submit your résumé and unofficial transcripts. Please submit your résumé and unofficial transcripts on both the campus career center as well as on the Deloitte career site. You may use the following naming convention when naming your documents First, Last, type of document_Date (e.g. John Doe Résumé_09_15_19).
Deloitte website: In addition to applying through your Campus Career Center, you are also required to apply through the Deloitte website for legal purposes. Below are the steps to apply for this position:
- Go to https://jobs2.deloitte.com
- In the search bar at the top of the page, enter the keyword “S20AUBEI21JUNKD-RFA” to search for the job posting.
- On the job posting page, click the Apply button on complete your profile.
- Once you've completed your candidate profile on our website you may be prompted to complete an online application several days after. Please complete that upon receipt as well.
- Candidate Info: Please complete the brief candidate information form.
*Please note all steps are required to be considered for the interview process