Internship Program Highlights
- 12-week paid summer internship
- Fully-furnished apartments
- Interesting projects that support the company's objectives
- Real-time feedback
- A team of resources to assist with training and career development
- Exposure to managers with excellence in business acumen
- Opportunities to interact with the executive leadership team
- Group activities, including networking events and volunteer activities
- Dedicated program managers and knowledge mentors
- Establish lasting career connections with fellow interns
Responsibilities Could Include
- Performs validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
- Formulates mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Collaborates with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Collaborates with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
- Presents the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis to management or other end users.
- Enrolled at an accredited university leading to a minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Preferred majors include: Statistics, Economics, Math, Data, Analytics, Engineering or similar fields
- For internships, graduation date between December 2020 - June 2021
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship