Fiserv’s Summer Internship Program offers hardworking college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop leadership skills and gain meaningful hands on experience working as part of a global support team with professionals across the enterprise. Additionally, interns will participate in scheduled activities throughout the summer, including sessions with Senior Leaders, team projects, and other networking opportunities. Fiserv summer interns are in session from June 1, 2020 – August 7, 2020 and work approximately 40 hours per week.
Fiserv is looking for motivated Business and Technology Interns to participate in a competitive 10-week Summer Internship Program. Business areas such as Application Development, Audit & Compliance, Business Development, Finance & Accounting, Global & Cyber Security, Mobile Solutions, Network & Systems Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Product & Project Management, Human Resource Management, Sales & Marketing, and Quality Assurance are offering internships; each will provide training curriculum, mentoring, and on the job experiential learning.
Business Interns will perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental projects or reports; offering innovative suggestions; accompany professional level employees on assignments; request or give information and other related duties as assigned.
Technology Interns will work with Technology professionals learning much needed skills such as coding, testing and supporting application software; working with senior analysts and subject matter experts; offering innovative suggestions; participating in quality inspections; assisting in ongoing documentation of existing processes, with guidance, and other challenging projects.
Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Specific activities vary by assignment.
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree and will graduate between December 2020 and June 2021.
- 3.5+ GPA preferred
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Strong initiative; a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
- Interest in learning and using emerging technologies (Mobile, payments, cloud computing, information security, and converging markets)
- Understanding of development processes and life cycles preferred (SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall)
Various Desired Technical Qualifications
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications