The McAfee Rotation Program (MRP) is a 2-year rotation program on the technical and non-technical side of our business. The first year, the employee will rotation in 4 business units each four months long and the second year choose 1 business unit (department) to work in. After the rotation program, the employee is responsible to choosing a career path right for them. This is based in Plano, TX and the next start date will be July 2020 (tentatively).
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role
Join our team of innovative change-makers to create new technologies that protect critical infrastructures and people around the world. The McAfee Rotation Program(MRP) finds and develops high-performing individuals that consistently deliver strong results and create meaningful, business-driven relationships in an industry with an upward growth-trajectory. This program is designed to give you the opportunity to build comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity products and services while developing your technical and business acumen, communication skills, and internal and external network.
- MRP Technical consists of (4) four-month rotations in Sales Operations, Pre-Sales Engineering, Security Operations Center, and Support.
- MRP Non-Technical consists of (4) four-month rotations in Legal, Marketing, Finance and other Business-related support.
MRP is a competitive program for individuals with a technical or business background and strong interpersonal and communication skills. MRP members are creative risk-takers with diverse opinions and experiences who can deliver solution-based results working in a global team setting. With the mentorship of industry experts and senior leaders in McAfee, Rotation Program members are exposed to challenging, visible projects and programs that are critical to business. Members enjoy excellent opportunities to develop their careers and make their marks at McAfee.
During the program you will define innovative services and go to market strategies that will impact the way people and companies protect their data while building and developing dynamic relationships with many organizations within McAfee. These experiences will challenge participants’ problem-solving and time-management skills while encouraging innovation without fear. MRP provides the opportunity to make an impact on how we bring products and services to our customers and contribute to McAfee’s culture of achieving excellence with speed and agility.
- Learn high level technical concepts in a compressed timeline
- Manage the responsibilities of working on multiple projects with competing timelines
- Bring creative solutions and ideas to solve business needs
- Maintain a professional image as a representative of MRP
- Establish relationships with different departments within McAfee
- Step up to the plate to take the lead on different initiatives
- Technical Rotation: recent completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or technical field is required OR
- Non-Technical Rotation: recent completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Business Management Systems, Marketing or related
- Graduated between January 2019 to May 2020.
- Your background may include some knowledge or coursework in technology, IT, STEM or business operations
- This program is intended for recent college graduates only. Current, full-time McAfee employees are not eligible.
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and a track record of extracurricular activities
- Prior business and/or marketing internship, job experience or courses
- The ability to communicate how technology can provide solutions to solve complex problems
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership skills and ability to influence cross-organization people or groups
- Specific technology sector-focused project experience including product development and/or product marketing program development (can include relevant course work in this area)
- A strong motivation to deliver results in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- A passion for knowledge and proficiency with technology
- The creativity to innovate solutions to complex problems
- Strong oral/presentation and written communication skills
- Risk-taking with strong character and emotional intelligence
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills
(Application Reviews will start late Fall)
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Recent College Graduate
Shift: Shift 1 (United States of America)
Primary Location: US, Texas, Plano