MLB Diversity Fellowship Program - Appy ASAP
- Open to people of color and female candidates.
- Candidates must be recent graduates (spring 2017 graduates to upcoming spring 2020
graduates) with either a bachelor's degree, Master's degree or related advanced degree.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- A passion for and knowledge of baseball is helpful but not required
- Former professional baseball and softball players (including national team members)
who have earned a degree(s) and do not meet the graduation date requirement but have
ceased playing within the last two years will also be eligible.
- For the Club Fellowship Program, a commitment of at least 18 months of employment
is required at any participating Club in which you are placed.
- Exact locations are up to the discretion of Major League Baseball and participating
- Cover letter
- A personal statement (500 words or less)
- Two letters of recommendation