At Phillips 66, we Provide Energy and Improve Lives guided by our values of Safety, Honor and Commitment. Internships are a great way for us to get to know you and for you to get to know our company. We will offer you the same types of challenging assignments as our full-time hires, and you will participate in our company-wide internship program.
Opportunities May Include
- Orientation and training events, field trips, social activities, weekly seminars and opportunities to meet and interact with functional leaders.
- Participating in continuous coaching conversations with your manager, who will provide guidance throughout your internship.
- An assigned mentor to provide further guidance. Your mentor will help you navigate both technical challenges of your role and give assistance in navigating through the day-to-day questions on working in the corporate world.
- Giving a presentation at the end of your assignment to senior leaders in the IT organization. This presentation is an opportunity to share what you achieved in your work assignment and projects and provide feedback on what you learned from the internship program.
Information Technology (IT) is a valued business partner inside Phillips 66, driving digital transformation through the use of new technologies and delivery processes to impact the bottom line. By using agile product management and a DevOps approach to delivery, IT at Phillips 66 works directly with the businesses on their highest priorities. We believe in continuous learning and through our Digital University, we commit to making the latest skills training available throughout your internship.
Your Summer May Include Experiences In Areas Such As The Following
An internship with Phillips 66 IT is both a résumé-boosting summer job and an excellent opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make important contributions as a valued member of our team. You will enhance your general IT knowledge and experience technology’s daily enablement of each portion of our business. Additionally, you’ll gain first-hand experience in the energy industry and participate in many additional activities centering around community service, networking, and development. Opportunities are available in both Bartlesville, OK and Houston, TX.
- Agile Projects
- Business Solutions Development and Optimization
- Cloud Solutions – AWS, MS Azure and Google
- Security – Cybersecurity, Networking, Firewall
- Data Science and Analytics
- End User Services
- Unified Communications and Mobility
- Productivity Engineering
Requirements for a Phillips 66 Internship:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field of study
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program as a Sophomore or higher
- Scheduled to graduate from a degree program August 2020 or later
- Available for a minimum of ten continuous weeks
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar recipient
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
To Apply And Be Considered
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs and complete the entire application
- Attach an electronic copy of your résumé and unofficial transcript
- Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.