When it's time to reflect on the path you've travelled, you'll be glad you chose the right vehicle.
Data Analyst Intern
Code number: PCOUS-P-0-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Consulting, Inc.
- Coordinate with consultants to collect and organize data from unstructured and unformatted source files
- Execute high quality data cleaning/merging/analysis of web application analytics and logs
- Make realistic assumptions of data processing steps or when data is not available
- Develop effective and informative reports and visualizations
- Translate findings into business terms and actionable guidance
- Take an active role in developing the advanced analytics needed to achieve the project's goals
- Engage with key stakeholders at all levels to update them of important findings
- Recent graduate or senior currently attaining a Bachelor's Degree with focus on data science, mathematics, statistics, business intelligence, or related field is required
- Advanced degree is preferred; Relevant work or industry experience is preferred
- Experience in core data science activities:
- General programming languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Data visualization and reporting: Tableau, Power BI, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Data science languages and frameworks: R, SQL, SAS, Matlab, scikit-learn, etc.
- Customer service focus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills in data processing applications
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
- Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Teamwork - ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Join Porsche Consulting, Inc.
We bring together people from different backgrounds and experiences and motivate them with a great power of conviction. Our aim is always to take our clients and ourselves further than expected. This is the only way to generate customer enthusiasm.
We set the course and the example. What makes us unique is not only the Porsche brand, but also the ability to put well thought-out strategies effectively into practice. Our consultants start their careers by working on client projects. They work directly with the client's employee to develop tailored solutions. In the process, they enjoy a high degree of creative freedom to shape new solutions and put them into practice.