2020 Summer Internship
UPS Information Technology — Alpharetta, GA
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
Are you a student looking to launch your Information Technology career? If so, then UPS is the place for you!
UPS, a leader in Information Technology, is currently seeking college students to join our team. If you are a highly motivated college student working on a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, Human Resources, Finance or a related degree, then UPS is a great place for you to start your career.
Positions are available requiring one or more of the following skills:
- Java, JSP, Java Spring Framework, C++, C#, .Net, ASP.NET, SQL, XML, HTML
- Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting Servers, Mainframe
- Cloud Architecture, Agile Methodology, Web Development, Mobile Development
- jQuery, Azure, Angular JS, Mongo DB, Couchbase, Google Cloud Platform App Engine & Firestore Team Foundation Server, Eclipse, OpenShift, REST Services, Bootstrap
- Database Administration, Data Modeling, Data design, Documentation
- Tools: Testing, QTP, Quality Center, SharePoint
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power Bi)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Positions in the following areas:
Business Systems Analysis
Architecture Planning & Strategy
Systems Programming Administration
I.T. Finance & Accounting
I.T. Human Resources
These positions offer a competitive salary with one of the most respected I.T. employers in its industry.
Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the summer months (Monday through Friday, May through August).
The desired 2020 Summer Intern will be currently enrolled or graduated from a degreed college/university program with a major in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, Human Resources, Finance or related discipline.