Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and Ad Age, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking Analytics Interns to join our teams this summer. The internship program runs for 10 weeks from June to August 2020.
Analytics Interns will help execute social and traditional media research projects for leading companies in Healthcare, Technology, Consumer and Entertainment. They will leverage a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies along with proprietary tools to produce research reports for our clients. The company provides custom research that best meet our client’s needs, typically involving an integration of online behavioral analytics, social and traditional media influencer analysis, media trend identification, and target audience insights. This role will participate in research design, data collection, report generation, and the translation of research results into actionable insights that adds value for our clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative research reports that guide our client’s communications and marketing strategies.
- Create cutting edge data visualizations (e.g., PowerPoint and chart templates, interactive charts, info graphics, etc.)
- Collaborate with the team to further develop research capabilities and efficiencies.
- Contribute to team intelligence on the communications and marketing analytics industry, including new technologies, methodologies, new developments and important players.
- Stay informed around client industries including their technologies, products, and target markets and competitors.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Received or attaining Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, business, marketing, applied mathematics, statistics, computer sciences or similar field.
- Ability to meet deadlines by managing time and priorities.
- Professional communication manner and ability to triage messages when appropriate
- Maintain security of confidential information/conversations that impact the business
- Ability to focus on detail to produce high quality work by checking and doublechecking items
- Ability to follow specific directions and asks appropriate questions to complete tasks
thoroughly and on time
- Ability to develop positive and productive working relationship with supervisors, account group and peers
- Working knowledge of functional area policies and procedures; general knowledge of company policy and procedures
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Experience with statistical tools a bonus, SAS and/or SPSS
- Familiarity with these solutions is preferred:
- Radian6, Sysomos, Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst, Compete.com, comScore, Dow Jones’, Factiva, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights.