Search overlay

Search form




        Undergraduate Academic Advising

        Advising Forms

        Deciding what to do in the future is hard, but we're here to help. Check out our many forms and see how we can lead you to the best decision.

        Schedule an Advising Session

        Whether you're a business major, pre-business student, or non-business student, be sure to schedule an advising session with your academic advisor before committing to any decisions about your major or minor. Your advisor will be there to help you incorporate any curriculum requirements into your plan to help you reach graduation smoothly.

        Non-Business Students

        Declare Business Minor

        If you’re a non-business major who's ready to declare a business minor, use this form!

        Declare Minor

        Drop Business Minor

        Decided that a business minor isn’t for you? As a non-business student, you can drop your business minor with this form.

        Drop Minor

        Internal Transfer Guide

        If you’re an Auburn University student who wants to transfer over to the Harbert College of Business, consult this guide for more information.

        Transfer Guide

        Pre-Business Students

        Declare Your Business Major

        If you’re a pre-business student and have earned at least 30 credit hours, you're eligible to declare a business major. Use this form.

        Declare Major

        Current Business Students

        Transfer Out

        Use this form to transfer out of the Harbert College of Business.


        Drop a Dual Degree

        Use this form to drop your dual business degree.

        Drop Dual Degree

        Declare a Minor

        Meet with your academic advisor to declare a business minor.

        Find Your Advisor


        Contact Us

        Sample Image

        Office of Academic Advising

        147 Lowder Hall