FactSet provides access to real time financial data and analysis tools. This software is available online for all Harbert College of Business students.
- Access to this software requires prior registration that may take up to 3 days to process. When registering use your Auburn provided GID@auburn.edu for the email address (aliases will not work.) When your account is ready, FactSet will send you an e-mail telling you to set a password. Disregard these instructions; you don’t need to set a password because FactSet will use Auburn’s authentication system to log you in. To login after you receive the e-mail, click either “FactSet Web” or FactSet Launch” below and use your AU username and password.
- FactSet Web allows you to access FactSet directly from a browser. The layout will be different from the FactSet application, but you’ll have all the same features. This is the preferred version to use.
- Factset Launch provides access to download the Factset Workstation software or run the software from a virtual machine. Note that running the software in a virtual machine requires that you first download the Citrix Receiver client, which the Launch page will provide a link for.
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (Formerly Microsoft Imagine) allows authorized students to download Microsoft products and tools at no cost. (License limitations may apply)
- Eligibility: Students currently taking an Information Systems Management (ISMN) or Business Analytics (BUAL)
Support & Resources
- IT Support
- Web Support
- Data Resources
- Office of Professional & Career Development (OPCD) Resources
- Harbert Intranet