Steps to Admission
Every graduate student will need to apply to the Auburn University Graduate School as well as applying for your desired program.
Graduate School Application
- Apply online by completing the electronic Graduate School application for admission.
- Request that your Official GMAT or GRE scores be sent to the Auburn Graduate School. See the General Admission Requirements.
Request that your undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all universities attended be sent to the Auburn Graduate School.
Auburn Graduate School
106B Hargis Hall
Auburn, AL 36849
- Graduate Certificate in Accountancy (Online only)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems Management (Online only)
- Master of Accountancy: Prerequisites (Online only):
Non Auburn Alumni
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Finance
- Ph.D. in Business, Concentration in Management
- Ph.D. in Business, Concentration in Information Systems
- Ph.D. in Business, Concentration in Finance
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Physicians Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Real Estate Development for Executives