Welcome to the Auburn Physicians Executive MBA Program!
Whether you want more control of your practice or want to assume a leadership position in healthcare, you will need to develop the skills to navigate the complicated business of medicine.
The 21- month cohort program features a blended delivery model for greater flexibility, featuring:
- online lectures
- asynchronous streaming video uploaded to an online learning platform for review at your convenience.
- five 3 1/2-day, on-campus residencies
- each provides the bulk of one course in a face-to-face classroom setting
- two travel study experiences
- comparative healthcare trip abroad
- healthcare policy trip to Washington, DC
While there are many good choices for a physicians executive MBA program, the Auburn design and spirit are unique.
- Accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Partnership with Southern Medical Association for Continuing Medical Education Credits
- Partnership with Ivy Exec® for World-Class Career Resources
- No.15 Ranking by Modern Healthcare in its 14th Annual Survey of the Nation's Top Business Graduate Schools
- Paid membership in the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Nearly 20 years of experience in delivering business education to physicians
The Raymond J. Harbert College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International, the highest standard of achievement for business schools).
Click here to download the PEMBA Programs brochure.
- WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING -
The Auburn PEMBA Program equips physicians to take their real world, ground level experience with the tools, skills and knowledge to become effective, value-adding leaders.
Gerald Maccioli PEMBA '06 MD, MBA, FCCM
Chief Quality Officer