Welcome to the Physicians Executive MBA Program at Auburn!
Auburn University's Physicians Executive MBA combines business theory, critical thinking and problem solving to prepare you for the business of healthcare.
The 21- month cohort program features a blended delivery model for greater flexibility, featuring:
- online lectures
- Asynchronous streaming video uploaded to an online learning platform for review at your convenience.
- five 3 1/2-day, on-campus residencies
- each provides the bulk of one course in a face-to-face classroom setting
- two travel study experiences
- comparative healthcare trip abroad
- healthcare policy trip to Washington, DC
Applicants must have a medical degree from an accredited American university or medical college or certified equivalent and must have completed their residency training.
Entrance exams such as the GMAT or GRE are not required.
Five campus residencies totaling 27 days on campus.
All Inclusive Tuition
100% inclusive tuition with no hidden fees.
Credit Hours Earned
43 CME credits earned during the program.
For International comparative healthcare.
While there are many good choices for a Physicians Executive MBA program, the Auburn design and spirit is unique.
- Accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Partnership with Southern Medical Association for Continuing Medical Education Credits
- Partnership with Ivy Exec® for World-Class Career Resources
- No.15 Ranking by Modern Healthcare in its 14th Annual Survey of the Nation's Top Business Graduate Schools
The Raymond J. Harbert College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International, the highest standard of achievement for business schools).
Click here to download the PEMBA Programs brochure.
- WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING -
The Auburn PEMBA Program equips physicians to take their real world, ground level experience with the tools, skills and knowledge to become effective, value-adding leaders.
Gerald A. Maccioli
MD, MBA, FCCM