Students admitted to the Undergraduate Certificate in Accountancy are required to complete at least 24 semester hours in accounting.
Required Courses (6 credit hours):
- ACCT 3113 Intermediate Accounting I*
- ACCT 3123 Intermediate Accounting II*
Elective courses (choose 18 credit hours):
- ACCT 3213 Cost Accounting*
- ACCT 3313 Business Processes & Internal Controls*
- ACCT 3513 Accounting Information Systems*
- ACCT 4313 Auditing & Assurance Services*
- ACCT 4413 Income Tax I*
- ACCT 5133 Advanced Accounting Topics (fall and spring)
- ACCT 5423 Income Tax II (fall and spring)
- ACCT 5613 Governmental & Not-For-Profit Accounting (fall and spring)
- ACCT 5703 Advanced Business Law (fall, spring and summer)
* Courses are offered fall, spring, and summer semesters.
For course descriptions, please refer to the AU Bulletin. The student's plan of study must be approved by Andee Hodo, Assistant Director of Graduate and Online Accounting Programs, at email@example.com or 334-844-6207.