Perform agreed upon procedures and audits to motion picture studios, television networks, independent film producers and digital entertainment companies across the nation to help them claim, plan and monetize production incentives. Perform advisory services/consulting related to entertainment incentives issues.
- Undergraduate degree required, Master’s preferred (150 hour requirement threshold should be satisfied or a specific plan in place)
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Time management and organizational skills
About the Firm:
For four decades, Bennett Thrasher LLP has provided clients with strategic business guidance and solutions. Its unwavering dedication to our core values, client service and collaboration has catapulted us into the ranks of the largest and fastest-growing certified public accounting and consulting firms. With a global reach and strong local ties, BT professionals provide businesses and high-net worth individuals with professional tax, audit, advisory and business process outsourcing services. Bennett Thrasher's family-oriented “Better Together” approach is grounded in diverse thinking and enables clients to become more efficient and profitable. The firm's commitment to diversity and to its community is an essential part of who we are, and it reflects the values on which Bennett Thrasher was founded.