Search overlay

Search form





        To be part of the Harbert College of Business, you must complete the Auburn University admission process. Admission decisions are made by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

        • Incoming Freshmen

          Are you an incoming freshman eager to join the Auburn family? Apply today! 

          Enrollment into the Harbert College of Business is based on acceptance to Auburn University. Incoming freshmen interested in the college are encouraged to select pre-business on the AU admissions application. Upon enrollment, students will complete a variety of courses in the Auburn core and business core before declaring a specific business major. The major declaration process will be outlined by academic advisors at the appropriate time. There is not a separate admission application required. 

        • Students Pursuing a Second Bachelor’s Degree

          Have you earned a degree either from another Auburn college or another university? You can earn a second undergraduate degree at the Harbert College of Business by completing all major, supporting, and business core coursework. Explore our majors!

          Have you already earned a degree from the Harbert College of Business? You may be eligible to earn a second undergraduate degree in a different major. Contact our Office of Academic Advising for additional information.

        • Students Transferring Internally

          Are you currently enrolled at Auburn University and interested in transferring into the Harbert College of Business? Learn how your credits will transfer, the majors we offer, and the course requirements for each. Learn about transferring credits internally.

        • Students Transferring Externally

          Are you a current student at another college or university eager to join the Auburn family? Apply today! 

          If you’re currently taking course work at an Alabama two- or four-year school, refer to the Alabama STARS guide for information on course selection.

          Learn about transferring external credits >

        AP and IB Credits

        If you completed Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate courses in high school, you may be eligible for course credit at Auburn University.

        View AP and IB Details

        External Transfer Credits/Dual Enrollment

        Find out if your courses from another university or during your dual enrollment period will transfer to Auburn University.

        Transfer Equivalency Table


        Join the Auburn Family!

        Begin your application today to become a student of the nationally ranked Harbert College of Business.

        Apply Request Info Visit