Search overlay

Search form




        Camp War Eagle and Freshman Advising

        • Camp War Eagle (CWE) is Auburn University’s orientation program for all incoming freshmen.  For 2022, Auburn will host 11 in-person sessions and 3 virtual-based sessions of Camp War Eagle scheduled for the months of May, June, and July.  
        • College of Business advising is a separate requirement for our incoming freshmen that will take place on day 2 of camp for students coming to an in-person camp session.  For students completing Camp War Eagle virtually, the advising meeting will be conducted via Zoom the Monday following their virtual camp session.   

        Registration for Camp War Eagle orientation opens April 13th

        To be eligible to register for CWE, you must have:

        • Been accepted to Auburn University as an entering freshman for summer or fall semester.
        • Paid the $250 enrollment deposit to Enrollment Operations.
          *Please note that it takes 24 hours for your deposit to process.

        Register for a Camp War Eagle Session >>

        Prepare for your College of Business academic advising meeting

        In addition to participating in the university's CWE orientation, all incoming freshmen are required to meet with a Business advisor to have their preferred schedule plan approved.  Here's what you should know:

        1. Students who completed AP or IB tests should know the minimum test scores required by Auburn to receive college credit.  See AP/IB conversion tables below. 
        2. Students attending CWE virtually will receive a phone call and an email from the HCoB Academic Advising Office with full instructions on navigating the Pre-Business course requirements.  Students attending CWE in-person will receive a phone call from the Academic Advising Office prior to orientation and will review Pre-Business course requirements on day 2 of the camp session. 
        3. Using the information provided during your Pre-Business course review, students will be required to prepare a preferred list of Fall 2022 courses (15-17 hours) to present during your academic advising meeting.
        4. Students who completed dual enrollment or are taking summer transfer coursework must understand how transferred college credits will count toward the Pre-Business requirements.  See the AU Tranfer Equivalency table link in the next section. 
        • AP/IB Test Scores - college credit and how is counts toward your Pre-Business requirements

          Depending on your AP/IB test score(s), you may be eligible to receive Auburn University course credit that can satisfy requirements in your business curriculum.  Please visit:

          The scores should be provided from the testing agency or by a home report copy. Please call (334) 844-2528 to verify what credit you are eligible to receive. Note: Auburn University does not accept CLEP credit.

          • ACT (English) with a score of 30-34 will receive 3 hours credit for ENGL1100 (English Comp I).
          • ACT (English) with a score of 35-36 will receive 6 hours credit for ENGL1100 & ENGL1120 (English Comp I & II).
          • SAT Reading score:
            • Score of 36-37 will receive 3 hours credit for ENGL 1100 (English Comp I).
            • Score of 38- 40 will receive 6 hours credit for ENGL 1100 & ENGL 1120 (English Comp I & II).

          Upon receipt, appropriate course credit will be applied to your Auburn University transcript.  Because Auburn receives a large number of requests for AP/IB credit, there may be some delay in posting credit to your transcript.  Please check your transcript periodically to ensure you have received the proper credits.  Contact the Office of the Registrar at (334) 844-2528 if you have questions about this process.

        • Dual Enrollment Information - how will my transfer courses count?

          Dual enrollment/Transfer credit
          Incoming freshmen can see how their dual enrollment/transferred course will articulate at Auburn University.  Visit to access the AU Transfer Equivalency Table.

          Students MUST request their official college transcripts be sent directly to Auburn University.  This request must be made to the college through which you completed the dual enrollment coursework, NOT through the high school you attended.