Hey Harbert College of Business Students! D!BS is the reservation system you can use
to reserve study spaces in Horton-Hardgrave Hall!
PROCEDURES, POLICIES, AND GUIDELINES
- Reservations may be made by students who are enrolled in one or more Harbert College
of Business classes.
- When logging in, use your Auburn University email address. Personal addresses won't work. The first time you use the system, you will be asked
to verify your email address. Make sure to do this so that you will receive follow-up
email and text reminders for your reservation and for the end of your reservation.
- If you have a reservation, arrive at the room on time. If for some reason you can't be, cancel your reservation so other students can use
- Team rooms are for teams, not individual study. If you need a quiet space to work alone, Horton-Hardgrave Hall has reading commons
for undergraduate students on the second floor and graduate students on the third
- Please clean up after using a room. This includes throwing away trash, erasing boards, and returning A/V equipment to
its proper state.
- Keep conversations and audio at a moderate level. The rooms aren't soundproof.
- If you move furniture into or out of rooms, please return it to its original location
- DO NOT leave the room unattended. The college is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal property.
Please contact the Harbert College of Business IT Services department at email@example.com if you have any problems with the rooms or reserving a room.