Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing, and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer, and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international - with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
AIRBUS requires that all new employees and temporary workers of Airbus be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Airbus allows candidates who are not fully vaccinated at the time of hire a reasonable amount of time to obtain vaccinated status. This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 or, if applicable, an approved accommodation for religious or medical reasons.
Airbus is now accepting applications for its Summer 2023 Internship Program. These positions are designed to provide students the opportunity to enhance their theoretical foundation through practical experience focused in several areas of the aviation manufacturing industry.
For the Airbus Mobile Manufacturing Site, there are several positions available in the following categories:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Business Management
- Mass Communication
- Journalism and Graphic Design
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Government Relations
- Logistics/ Supply Chain Management
Over the course of our 10-12-week internship program, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in their field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Gain on the job experience
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future industry leader
Applications will be accepted through December 31, 2022. Interviews will be conducted in January and notification of selection by the end of February.