RAPA is looking to hire a Human Resources Intern this semester. Auburn has had several students intern at RAPA and have amazing experiences. You can email your resume and interest in the position directly to Tressia Howell, HR Manager at RAPA. Tressia Howell: Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Intern
HR Internship Opportunity with RAPA
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Human Resources Department in Delivery of strategic HR services, programs, initiatives that align with US legal requirements and that support the family owned culture of RAPA.
2. Maintain employee training tracking, records and certifications
3. Assist in the creation and updating of onboarding plans for newly hired employees
4. Update internal databases with employee information
5. Assist with HR filing, HR programs such as new hire orientation and event/meal planning
6. Learn about the company’s HR policies and be able to respond to any internal staff inquiries
7. Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
1. Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
2. Well above normal verbal and written communication skills.
3. Articulate, professional appearance and use of time management.
4. Ability to hold a passport and travel within Germany without accompaniment.
5. Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
6. Experience managing expatriate process a plus.
7. Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Essential Physical/Mental Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential physical demands. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms; to lift with arms, flexing elbow; talk or hear; flex hands/wrists/elbows to grip/grasp; see and inspect; bend at knees and waist; and twist at waist. The employee must lift and/or move up to 31 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to read, understand, and apply written and spoken directions; write; count accurately; use basic math (addition and subtraction.); and identify defective part or machine malfunction and report to team leader.
Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
· As directed by EHS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in a manufacturing plant.
· RAPA Way Training
· General Safety
· Job Specific Training