Beta Alpha Psi’s Featured Professional Partner (“FPP”) is a weekly program that highlights professional partners and promotes networking between our students and our supporting employers/organizations. Each week a different professional partner will host an event and participate in an interview that will be posted to the @auburnbap Instagram account. Check out the blog weekly for information on the upcoming FPP!
Next Week's FPP: BDO
BDO delivers assurance, tax, and financial advisory services to clients throughout the country and around the globe. They offer numerous industry-specific practices, world-class resources, and an unparalleled commitment to meeting our clients’ needs. They currently serve more than 400 publicly traded domestic and international clients. BDO brings world-class resources and exceptional service to each and every one of our clients. BDO USA is a member of BDO International, the world’s fifth largest accounting network.
Tabling and Social Event: BDO Campus Ambassadors, Wednesday April 12th
BDO will be tabling on the 1st floor of Lowder Hall from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM with Chick-fil-A biscuits. Come stop by learn about first hand experiences interning at BDO.
In addition, you can RSVP to join the BDO team at Mellow Mushroom from 5:00 - 7:00 PM. Click here to reserve your spot!
- BDO is in 164 countries and territories
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting firm world
- In the US, there are over 80 offices with over 11,000 personnel
- Last year, BDO had $2.49 billion in revenues in the US
- The make up of our work last year is:
- 38% Assurance
- 35% Tax
- 27% Advisory and Other
- BDO was just named a Top Entry Level Employer and a Top Intern Employer by CollegeGrad.com
More From the Firm
- Freshmen/Sophomores: Learn more about Pathway to Success: Career Readiness Roadmap. This program on April 21st from 12-2:25PM EST is for freshmen and sophomores to help navigate decisions about your major, internship and career.
- Juniors (or Seniors for 5 year): Apply for Internships & Learn about Pathway to Success: Internships Roadmap
- Seniors (Fifth Year): Apply at beginning of fall semester for full-time positions
- Entry-Level opportunities in the following business lines:
- BDO by the Numbers
- BDO Workplace Awards