The weekly recruiting newsletters will resume in January, but that may be too late to plan ahead for these important recruiting milestones for Spring 2024. Mark your calendars, accounting students!
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) and Rising Accountant & Analyst Program (RAAP) application links will be emailed the week after finals, no later than 12/15. Current BAP members/candidates do not need to re-apply, but current RAAP members do. Applications will be due the first week of spring classes, and BAP requires an interview. BAP applications will be due by 8:00 am (CST) on January 9th and group interviews will be held January 10-12. RAAP applications will be due by 8:00 am (CST) on January 12th.
- Resu-Mania: ACCT Resume Review Session hosted by CohnReznick, Warren Averett, Tidwell Group, Aprio, and Aflac will be held on Thursday, January 18th from 3:30-5:30 pm (CST) in the Alabama Power Room.
- Meet the Firms will be hosted VIRTUALLY on Tuesday, January 23rd (4-8 pm) via CareerFair+. More details will become available to students in the Career Fair Plus app in December and email communication/guidance will be sent in January.
- Summer Leadership Programs and Internship Openings will be advertised on the blog and in accounting newsletters starting in late January. Students should monitor Handshake for available opportunities, and apply before the deadlines (typically, following Meet the Firms).
- Accounting Scholarship Applications (AUSOM) are due on March 1st (updated deadline!).
- The IRS: Criminal Investigation Citizen Academy (mock white collar crime investigation) will be hosted on Friday, March 22nd, in Horton-Hardgrave Hall. More information will be shared when applications open in late January.
- The Local/Regional Firm Resume Round-Up is scheduled for the week of April 15-19th, and is a great way for SOPHOMORES to explore our local and regional firm professional partners. We will provide more details surrounding the resume-drop format and participants in March.
- UPDATED: SOA Spring Awards Gala (for scholarship recipients) will be held in the fall semester 2024 (due to a delayed scholarship notification timeline). Recipients will be notified of the details as available.