The weekly recruiting newsletters will resume in January, but that may be too late to plan ahead for these important recruiting milestones for Spring 2021. Mark your calendars, accounting students!
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) and Rising Accountant & Analyst Program (RAAP) application links will be emailed after finals conclude. Current BAP members/candidates do not need to re-apply, but current RAAP members do. Applications will be due the first week of spring classes, and BAP requires an interview. Applications will be due by 8:00 am (CST) on January 11th. BAP interviews will be held January 11-15 via Zoom.
- Resu-Mania: ACCT Resume Review Session hosted by BMSS will be held on Wednesday, January 20th from 3:30-5:00 pm (CST) in Lowder 101.
- Meet the Firms will be hosted VIRTUALLY on Tuesday, January 26th (4-8 pm) via CareerFair+. More details will become available to students in December following the exhibitor registration deadline.
- Summer Leadership Programs will be advertised on the blog and in accounting newsletters starting in January. Students should monitor Handshake for available opportunities, and apply before the deadlines (typically, following Meet the Firms).
- Accounting Scholarship Applications (AUSOM) are due on Monday, February 1.
- The Local/Regional Firm Meet & Greet ("Meet & Greet") is scheduled for 6-8:00 pm on Monday, April 19th, and is a great way for SOPHOMORES to explore our local and regional firm professional partners. We will provide more details surrounding the format and participants in March.
- SOA Spring Awards Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, April 20th from 5:00-8:00 pm (CST) at the Opelika Marriott. Dress is professional.
**all spring semester locations are tentative and will be finalized as details emerge.