The weekly recruiting newsletters will resume in January, but that may be too late to plan ahead for these important recruiting milestones for Spring 2023. Mark your calendars, accounting students!
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) and Rising Accountant & Analyst Program (RAAP) application links will be emailed before Christmas. Current BAP members/candidates do not need to re-apply, but current RAAP members do. Applications will be due the first week of spring classes, and BAP requires an interview. BAP applications will be due by 8:00 am (CST) on January 10th and group interviews will be held January 11-13. RAAP applications will be due by 8:00 am (CST) on January 13th.
- Resu-Mania: ACCT Resume Review Session hosted by Title Sponsors will be held on Thursday, January 19th from 3:30-5:00 pm (CST) in the Alabama Power Room.
- Meet the Firms will be hosted VIRTUALLY on Tuesday, January 24th (4-8 pm) via CareerFair+. More details will become available to students in the Career Fair Plus app in December and email communication/guidance will be sent in January.
- Summer Leadership Programs will be advertised on the blog and in accounting newsletters starting in late January. Students should monitor Handshake for available opportunities, and apply before the deadlines (typically, following Meet the Firms).
- Accounting Scholarship Applications (AUSOM) are due on Wednesday, February 1st.
- The Local/Regional Firm Resume Round-Up is scheduled for the week of April 17th-21st, and is a great way for SOPHOMORES to explore our local and regional firm professional partners. We will provide more details surrounding the resume-drop format and participants in March.
- SOA Spring Awards Ceremony (for scholarship recipients) will be held on Wednesday, April 18th from 5:00-8:00 pm (CST) at the Student Activities Center. Dress is professional.