This summer, Saltmarsh will once again host our annual two-day Beacon Leadership Experience for rising college students in both Tampa and Pensacola.
- Tampa: May 10 - 11, 2023
- Pensacola: May 16 - 17, 2023
Note: Overnight accommodations and meals during the event will be paid for by Saltmarsh.
Their in-person summer leadership program (SLP) will focus on:
- Building Relationships: We will introduce you to industry professionals and encourage networking with peers (we will make it so easy, it won’t feel like it’s networking)
- Coaching: Students will join valuable, interactive mini sessions to prepare you for life after the classroom (this just may be the highlight of the event)
- Life in Public Accounting: Casual panel discussions are meant to share what a career in public accounting can offer you (ask the questions everyone really wants to know)
- Interview Opportunities: Participating students will have on-site interview opportunities for upcoming internships (Saltmarsh isn't a stuffy suit and tie culture and your interview won't be either)
This engaging and interactive program is designed for accounting students and related majors who are interested in learning more about the career path of a CPA and getting the full Saltmarsh experience!
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland and Gund is one of the largest full-service accounting and advisory firms in the Southeast, offering deep expertise and specialized consulting for many industries and high net worth individuals with investment management affiliate, Saltmarsh Financial Advisors, LLC.
Saltmarsh has been recognized as one of the Top 200 Firms in the U.S. by INSIDE Public Accounting, a Regional Leader by Accounting Today and named one of Forbes' Top Recommended U.S. Tax and Accounting Firms.