Interested in pursuing a Certified Management Accountant (CMA)? The School of Accountancy has a few scholarships available for students who are not starting in public accounting and would like to pursue the CMA designation.
The CMA is the gold standard of certification in management accounting. It is unique among professional and academic credentials, designed specifically for accounting and financial management professionals in business. Achieving the CMA designation demonstrates professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – essential skills sought after by successful organizations and their financial team leaders.
Recipients of the CMA Scholarships will receive a comprehensive package of benefits enabling them to study for and take the CMA exam at no cost. The benefits include:
- IMA membership for up to 3 years while pursuing completion of the CMA exam
- Entrance fee to the CMA program
- Exam Support Package – an assessment tool that can help assess the content covered on the CMA exam
- Registration fees for the first attempt at both parts of the CMA exam
- Wiley CMAexcel test bank access for up to 2 years for both CMA exam parts (all regions, except China and India)
If you are interested, please reach out to Mrs. Andee Hodo at email@example.com. Please include your résumé and why you are interested in pursuing the CMA designation.