Join BlueGrace Logistics
Business Development Associates are responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales to drive sales growth. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sales dynamic, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
Our Opportunity Includes:
- 6-month sales and industry training program
- Competitive base pay plus bonus and commission potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- A culture that has earned us Best Place to Work, Happiest Company in Transportation and Logistics, Best and Brightest, and more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grows LTL and FTL business through methods of contacting prospective customers to solicit appropriate services based on the customer’s needs and answer customer questions about our services, prices availability and credit terms
- Manage and directs customer interaction while using discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction. Will include considerable collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain relations and business with existing customers and continue ongoing support and problem resolution
- Basic knowledge and understanding of BlueShip or similar and TMS applications
- Negotiate pricing and finalize services contracts
- Work closely with the operations team to provide support and serve as a liaison between the customer and the operations staff
- Monitor market conditions or trends and develop an annual margin forecast and goals
- Provide ongoing support, assist in securing payment, and generate referrals