PCCP is looking for a summer analyst for our Atlanta office who has an interest in entering the commercial real estate industry post-college. The candidate should have experience with Excel. The candidate can expect to assist on asset management and valuation. Given the small business nature of PCCP, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and willing to take on a variety of roles. The intern will have the opportunity to participate in equity committee presentations along with asset management updates and investor calls. The intern's activities will mirror those of a typical analyst at PCCP.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related field graduating between December 2020 and August 2021.
- Interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, strong self-motivation and work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality work product; strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Excel skills. Experience with Argus or other DCF modeling software, a plus.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
PCCP, LLC is an SEC-registered real estate investment manager. Since 1998, PCCP, LLC has been providing commercial real estate debt and equity capital for middle-market real estate projects throughout the United States. PCCP has managed, raised or invested over $21.8 billion of institutional capital and continues to pursue investment opportunities with proven operators. PCCP originates and manages all of its investments, providing capital for all major real estate product types. PCCP invests across the capital stack, from joint venture equity to senior and mezzanine debt, while seeking to identify the best risk-adjusted returns for our investors. With over $10.6 billion of assets under management, PCCP is an established fiduciary for its global investors, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta and Los Angeles. Learn more about PCCP at www.pccpllc.com.