YOU MUST APPLY AT WWW.REGIONS.COM/ETP.
At Regions, the Equipment Finance Analyst works as part of the Equipment Finance origination team for Regions Bank. The Analyst serves as the primary analytical support for bankers in the origination and execution of equipment finance products and services and supports origination efforts in various business segments.
- Develop and maintaining detailed financial models to value companies and depict projected financial
- Conducting extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction results.
- Ensure high quality of client deliverables by having strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Prepare written material, including pitches, proposals, client materials and associated supporting analyses.
- Maintain proprietary databases through monitoring news, current events, transactions and financial information for clients, prospects, and other industry participants.
- Understand client needs and identify Regions products and services, or other unique, actionable ideas that can help clients achieve their goals.
- Provide expert service with a high sense of urgency in the coordination between the coverage team of bankers and the Debt Product partners to ensure alignment with our mission of delivering the whole bank to the client with speed, certainty, and creativity.
- Support Relationship Managers with call planning coordination, production/pipeline management, and ensuring quality reporting across all sales performance applications and measurement systems.
- Successful candidates will be expected to assume a substantial amount of responsibility. The Analyst will be required to work in multiple roles and on multiple projects, both independently and as part of a team.
YOU MUST APPLY AT WWW.REGIONS.COM/ETP
And Apply via Handshake at