Applications are open for scholarships that are offered at the University, HCOB, and School of Accountancy levels. Lucky for you, there is just one application to complete, but you need to start NOW! Apply through AUSOM (Auburn University’s Scholarship Opportunity Manager) in your AU Access under your My Academics tab.
Click here to access AUSOM
The submission deadline is February 1st by 4:45 p.m. (CST).
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Award notifications will occur in March.
Keep in mind, some awards have a renewable feature, so if you have received any University,
HCOB, or SOA scholarship in the past, please be sure to resubmit your application
in AUSOM to receive consideration for the 2023-24 academic year.
While some of our undergraduate scholarships are based solely on merit, others are based on leadership or financial need. You are encouraged to complete the free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). You must complete FAFSA each calendar year to be considered for need-based scholarships.
If you will be enrolled in undergraduate courses for Fall 2023, apply for all opportunities using the AUSOM system. Fall 2023 graduate students should indicate their desire for fellowship award consideration in their acceptance materials for the Auburn MAcc program (NOT in AUSOM). Monitor the SOA blog for news about scholarships.
Having trouble with AUSOM?
AL Society of CPAs Scholarships
The ASCPA Educational Foundation awards General, Diversity in Accounting, and Financial Need each year. Applications for scholarships are accepted January 17 - mid-March. Each scholarship is $2,500.00.
- General Scholarships, one for each accredited accounting program in Alabama (YOU APPLY FOR THIS THROUGH AUSOM)
- Diversity in Accounting Scholarships to create a more diverse and reflective professional accounting population. There are five scholarships awarded at-large.
- Financial Need Scholarships for students in particularly financially stressful situations. Two will be awarded at-large.
- Online applications are available until mid-March.