Remotely assist the Chief Auditor and the Audit & Attest Standards team with various projects related to standard setting issues, with a focus on standards being considered by the Auditing Standards Board (ASB) and Accounting and Review Services Committee (ARSC).
- Help analyze comment letters sent to the ASB and ARSC in relation to active standard setting projects
- Help compare proposed changes to AICPA standards to standards of the PCAOB and IAASB
- Develop slide presentations on current standard setting issues
- Observe Auditing Standards Board meetings and help prepare summaries
- Current student, preferably one in their Senior year of Undergrad, who is in (or planning to begin) a Master’s of Accounting program
- Previous audit internship experience
- Familiarity with accounting and auditing issues based on college courses taken
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About the Association
Combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, we empower the world’s most highly-skilled accountants – CPAs and CGMA designation holders – with the knowledge, insight and foresight to meet today’s demands and tomorrow’s challenges. We drive a dynamic accounting profession that works every day to build trust, create opportunity and grow prosperity worldwide.