Aprio is hosting their annual Accounting Case Competition for underrepresented minorities on Friday, November 3rd. If you meet the qualifications to participate, Aprio wants you and your team to apply today. A total of $25,000 in scholarship money will be awarded between the top 3 teams (1st: $14,000, 2nd: $7,000, 3rd: $4,000)!
- All team members must be an underrepresented ethnicity
- All team members must be an active student majoring in accounting
- Juniors & Seniors preferred; Sophomores allowed with upperclassmen on team
- Team should be made up of 4 – 5 team members**
- This is a virtual competition (in Microsoft Teams)
- The case relates to tax and advisory concepts
- Case details will be delivered in a kickoff meeting on October 27th. Teams will have one week to solve the case and create a presentation for the competition on November 3rd.
**Note: Aprio prefers for students to form their own teams. However, if you need assistance with forming a team, they can try to help!