AL Society of CPAs Scholarships
The ASCPA Educational Foundation awards General and Diversity in Accounting scholarships each year. Applications for scholarships are accepted February 8 - March 19. Each scholarship is $2,500.00.
- General Scholarships, one for each accredited accounting program in Alabama.
- Diversity in Accounting Scholarships to create a more diverse and reflective professional accounting population. There are five scholarships awarded at-large.
- Online applications are available until March 19th.
Click here to learn more and apply!
- applicants must have at least 2 full semesters of school remaining and must have completed intermediate I and II prior to Fall 2023
- applicants MUST plan to become an Alabama CPA (to be fully described in the essay portion of the application)
- applicants must be members of ASCPA (see below)
- scholarship dollars must be utilized at an Alabama college or university
- the scholarship application is ONLINE and includes ALL available scholarships; applicant will check the box as to scholarship(s) for which they are applying
- students are required to get a faculty recommendation and have it emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org