Carr Riggs & Ingram is hosting their 2020 Summer Leadership Academy in their Atlanta (June 13-14), Birmingham (May 13 – 14), Enterprise (May 23-24), Orlando (5-7), and Nashvile (June 11-12) office. Applications are due at various times based on location.
Click here to view more information and apply.
|Atlanta, GA||June 13 – 14, 2019|
|Birmingham, AL||May 15 – 16, 2019|
|Enterprise, AL||May 23 – 24, 2019|
|Orlando, FL||June 5 – 7, 2019|
|Nashville, TN||June 11 – 12, 2019|
More from the Firm
The Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI) Summer Leadership Academy program provides top accounting students with the opportunity to discover more about the accounting profession, experience “life as an accountant,” and learn valuable steps they can take to ensure a successful career.
To accomplish these objectives, the program includes:
- Presentation and networking opportunities with CRI leadership
- Q&A panel with staff and seniors
- A session on trends in accounting and the future of the profession
- A workshop to providing attendees with a behind the scene look at campus recruiting and what you can do to be successful in launching your career
- Various social activities that include CRI professionals
In order to be eligible for consideration, students must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accounting program either as an undergraduate or masters candidate.
- Personally and academically motivated
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
To apply, please visit our careers page CRIcpa.com/careers/opportunities and select the appropriate location.
- Attach a current résumé including GPA
- Attach a cover letter articulating:
- The student’s interest and objectives for participating in the program. This includes citing the location you are applying to attend and why that location.
- Anticipated graduation date (undergraduate and maters program as appropriate)
- Short and long term career goals (i.e., timing of an internship, pursuit of certification, geographical preferences post-graduation)
For more information about the program, please speak with your CRI campus representative or submit your question(s) to email@example.com.