Campus Job Opportunity
Auburn University Facilities Management is seeking an accounting student worker to fill a position on the Client Relations team. This student will work 15-20 hours per week this summer and fall (and possibly spring) supporting the coordination and documentation of Client Relations department Initiatives.
Specific tasks may include: Maintain up-to-date and relevant data related to department performance, assist in tracking department outreach efforts, client input, and survey information. Gather historical data to identify trends. Administrative tasks, such as ordering office supplies and scheduling meetings and trainings. Communicate with internal clients and external clients promptly and professionally. Assist in other assigned projects as needed.
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PPT required. Proficiency in Visio preferred.
Responsibilities may include:
- Capture Ask Facilities data for capturing subject matter data and identifying trends.
- Continuous update of certification, degrees, etc. for all FM personnel.
- Survey follow-up calls/contacts with clients.
- Requests for updated metrics from other departments.
- Assist with scheduling CR training sessions.
- Survey metrics and follow up with PD&C on Survey development
- Input Voice of the Client (VoC) data.
- Miscellaneous special projects and duties as assigned.