Beta Alpha Psi’s Featured Professional Partner (“FPP”) is a weekly program that highlights professional partners and promotes networking between our students and our supporting employers/organizations. Each week a different professional partner will host an event and participate in an interview that will be posted to the @auburnbap Instagram account. Check out the blog weekly for information on the upcoming FPP!
Next Week’s FPP: CohnReznick
- March 1st (8AM-12PM): Coffee Chats in Lowder (Starbucks) - Come chat with our audit team and enjoy a free coffee and/or treat on us!
- March 31st: Office Visit - Check out our Atlanta office for an afternoon of networking while enjoying the city
- May 22nd: Out of the Park with CohnReznick - Join us for an Atlanta Braves game while getting to know our people
- As CohnReznick grows, so do our exceptional career opportunities for talented advisory, assurance, and tax professionals. As one of the nation's top professional services and business advisory firms, you will join a team that thrives on innovation and values collaboration in everything we do! CohnReznick has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2022 and named to Newsweek's list of Most Loved Workplaces for the second consecutive year.
Take the first step:
- When you're launching your career, you want to experience - while having a good experience. You want to do real work, make real connections, and learn and develop your skills and knowledge. Visit our careers page here.
- Passing the CPA exam is an incredible accomplishment and important career milestone
exemplifying one of our core values - Yearning for Knowledge. To help our team members
along their way to CPA, we are proud to offer team members the following bonuses:
- Entry Level Hires
- A $10,000 bonus if the team member passes the exam by the first anniversary of their CohnReznick Entry Level start date.
- A $5,000 bonus if the team member passes the exam after the first and before the second anniversary of their CohnReznick Entry Level start date.
- A $3,000 bonus if the team member passes the exam after the second anniversary of the CohnReznick Entry Level start date.
- Entry Level Hires