Beta Alpha Psi's Featured Professional Partner ("FPP") is a weekly program that highlights professional partners and promotes networking between our students and our supporting employers/organizations through social events and interaction via the @auburnbap Instagram account. Check out the blog weekly for information on the upcoming FPP!
Next Week's FPP: KPMG
KPMG is hosting a coffee social in Auburn so that you can learn more! They will have professionals from a variety offices present. This will be a great opportunity for you to learn more about our opportunities and culture. All of the details are provided below.
- Where: Ross House Coffee
- 320 West Magnolia Avenue
- When: Wednesday, November 17th | 9:00am - 11:00am
- This is a come and go style event so feel free to come and go as you please.
- Attire: Casual
About the Firm:
KPMG member firms operate in 147 countries, collectively employing more than 219,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that they do, bringing their best to clients and earning the public's trust through their actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
KPMG leads with a commitment to quality and consistency across their global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, KPMG inspires confidence and empower change in all that they do.
For more than a century, KPMG has been committed to working collaboratively to deliver quality service and drive innovation for our clients. We are equally proud of the profound impact we’ve made in the communities in which we live and work since 1897.
A KPMG internship is a terrific way to learn business skills, find a mentor, build your network and get real-world (even global) experience before graduation. And it can often lead to a full-time job. Discover how an internship can connect you with the countless opportunities at KPMG.
What makes a great internship? Through a KPMG internship, you can...
- Start training: No other Big Four firm offers a consistent national training experience for all audit, tax and advisory interns.
- Meet your mentor: Pair up with a mentor who can inspire and guide your internship-and your career.
- Build a network: Start growing your professional network by interacting with KPMG senior professionals and employees worldwide.
- Gain experience: By engaging with clients, you'll become more knowledgeable and more marketable.
- Explore career opportunities: Learn what it's really like to be an audit, tax or advisory professional... and you may find yourself on the path to a full-time job offer.