You are invited to apply for the 2023-2024 Executive Society.
The Executive Society is the official student host group for the Harbert College of Business and interacts with visiting executives, alumni, prospective donors, employers, faculty and prospective students through a variety of events and activities each year.
What they do:
The Executive Society works as a team to effectively host, recruit and promote the events and activities of various Harbert College of Business offices, departments, and the HCOB student body at all functions. We conduct tours, attend recruiting events, interact with guests at receptions and luncheons, communicate with constituents of the HCOB, as well as participate in socials, philanthropy projects, and informal member gatherings as a student organization.
- Enrollment in the HCOB (pre-business or declared major), with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Commitment to attend bi-weekly meetings
- Work 1 office hour per week in 025 Lowder Hall
- Participate in 3+ special events each fall and spring semester, including 1 football tailgate
- Complete application on AU Involve.
- Applications are due by 11:59 pm on March 3, 2023.
- Candidates accepted for an interview will be notified via e-mail by March 17.
- Additional instructions will be provided.
- Interviews will be held March 28-31 in 2065 Horton-Hardgrave Hall.
- Professional Dress is required.
- Selections based on interview and application.
- Membership will be announced via email and posted outside 025 Lowder Hall by April 3.