Boost your resume this summer with corporate experience! Encompass Health's Birmingham office is looking for accounting students to intern from June 5 - August 4, 2023.
Check out the job postings below and apply to what interests you!
- Must be actively enrolled in a college or university and pursing a Bachelors in Accounting
- Must have an interest in department in which they are interning
- Class experience in prospective field is preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interns must be able to work in our Home Office in Birmingham, Alabama from June 5 – August 4, 2023
As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for 2021, the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021 and Becker’s “Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2022.
Explore Career Opportunities at Encompass Health