Nichols Cauley is seeking 35 students pursuing a Bachelor's degree in accounting with proven leadership skills to attend our 2023 Summer Leadership Program! Sophomore and Junior accounting students with minimum GPA of 3.2 are encouraged to apply to participate in our Summer Leadership Program. Our 2023 program will be held on May 22nd and 23rd in Alpharetta, featuring a social at Fairway Social, and the option of visiting either our Kennesaw or Peachtree Corners offices. Students will participate in a variety of activities designed to hone their teamwork and leaderships skills, network with our team members and their peers, and learn about our firm history, mission, culture and future!
Meals and accommodations will be provided.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization