Rödl & Partner is hosting a two-day interactive program for sophomore and junior accounting students that are interested in enhancing their leadership skills while learning about the firm and networking with professionals.
- Engaging leadership presenters
- Open Q&A sessions with diverse panels
- Lively team building activities
- Interviewing with Rödl & Partner
- An enjoyable social activity
Applying for Achieve
- Open to sophomore and junior students who have declared accounting as their major and who currently have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Ideal candidate displays leadership qualities and is eager to learn and grow in the accounting field.
- Applications are open now until April 9th, 2023.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance on a rolling basis or no later than April 30th, 2023.
- Students who are accepted to our program will have the opportunity to interview for a Spring or Summer 2024 internship.