RSM is hosting their 2020 Summer Pathways SLP. There are no separate Pathways applications as candidates will be considered for Pathways upon completion of Internship application. Applications for 2021 Internships are due by Fri, February 14, 2020.
RSM's 2020 Summer Pathways Program Dates:
- Birmingham, AL: May 4 – 5, 2020
- Atlanta, GA: May 11 – 12, 2020
- Nashville, TN: May 20 – 21, 2020
If you’re interested in a city not listed above, please visit RSM’s careers website to apply to a 2021 internship in your city of choice!
Click here to view more information and apply on the RSM website.
More from the firm:
Experience the Power of Being You!
Looking for a sneak peek inside our firm and our industry? Join us to experience RSM through our 2020 Pathways Summer Leadership Program. You’ve worked hard your first few years in school. Now you’re ready to explore the accounting professions further.
Your unique background, education and personal experiences equip you to contribute in ways no one else can. Participants will see that every employee who works at RSM brings an interesting and unique perspective that not only shapes them, but also shapes the understanding that is the core of our brand. Their individual talents strengthen our team while enhancing the insights we provide to the middle market. If you’re looking for an organization that values you as an individual, welcome to RSM!
- Firm Overview – Learn about our firm on a local, national and international level and have an opportunity to connect with our professionals!
- Client Experience – Learn about our middle market clients through a variety of activities, client interactions and visualizations!
- Talent Experience – Connect with your peers and our employees and firm leaders to develop both personally and professionally, while gaining individual perspectives about our organization and office culture!
- Business Simulation – Complete a real-world business simulation to understand what it’s like to work in a public accounting firm, with RSM leaders acting as the clients!
- Pathways’ applicants should be two years from graduation and full-time employment. For Audit & Tax you must be within two years of CPA eligibility (150 credits) with an accounting related degree (typically sophomores on the 4-year track and juniors on the 5-year track).
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be a team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a desire to be client focused
- Possess strong communication and technical skills