The School of Accountancy is accepting entries for its Tiger$ense T-shirt Design Contest. Design a shirt that will be worn by all AU student volunteers, professors and Lee County school teachers at the event.
Entries are due September 18, 2023 at 5pm.
This contest is sponsored by the Auburn University School of Accountancy and the Auburn University Beta Alpha Psi Chapter.
- Entries must be submitted by a current AU Student or a Lee County School District 6th grader. You may submit as many designs as you like that are related to the theme of the contest.
- The contest begins on September 4, 2023 at 9 am CST and ends on September 18, 2023 at 5 pm CST. All entries must be submitted by the contest deadline.
- Winning t-shirt design will be printed on either a pink or teal t-shirt and should depict the theme of the event: Financial Literacy and Tigers (even Aubie).
- When designing your shirt, keep in mind that design colors may be limited to 3 colors, although you may submit your design with as many colors as you’d like. (Please envision the final design with three or four colors.)
- The final design may be changed or be simplified due to budget constraints and needed design modifications (e.g. reducing the number of colors, etc.).
- The winning design will be chosen by a group of AU Accounting Students and AU Accounting Professors. Prizes will be awarded to the top AU Design and to the top Lee County School District Design.
- Prizes: The top AU design and Lee County School design will be ranked according to votes received. 1st prize of $200 gift card from AU Beta Alpha Psi will be awarded to the top vote receiving design and 2nd prize of $100 gift card from AU Beta Alpha Psi will be awarded to the second vote receiving design of the two chosen. (Thus, one AU Student and one Lee County School District Student will each win a prize.) The final t-shirt design will be chosen from the top two vote receiving designs
How to enter:
You can enter by emailing your entry to Dr. Sarah Stanwick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information – First name, last name, associated school, Auburn email address (or in the case of Lee County School Students – teacher’s email address). Attach your design in either .jpg or .pdf format.