Tyson has 2 positions opening in May that will be located at our their Keystone poultry plant in Bakerhill, Alabama. The positions will involve both accounting responsibilities and an opportunity to learn about Tyson's costs and general operations.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly close
- Learning and implementing SAP as this plant is not on Tyson's SAP system
- Learnign plant operations and live side operations
- Auditing the plant and live site
- Reviewing and controlling costs
- Being able to learn and see the operations side of a business with a more boots on the ground approach
- The positions will have 1 hourly administrative report so they will get actual management experience
If you are interested in these positions, email your resume to Samuel Deason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him (office: (334)688-6576/cell: (870) 665-6684).