To be eligible to apply for the online Graduate Certificate in Accountancy Program, candidates must have completed a four-year undergraduate business degree from a U.S. accredited institution, the business and accounting foundation courses, either a USA or APO address in a SARA authorized state.
- Complete the Graduate School Application
- The following materials should be uploaded with your application:
- Statement of Purpose
- Names and email for three references. References should be current or former employers, clients if you are self-employed, or professors.
- Unofficial transcripts from every institution attended. (Official transcripts will be required for students accepted into the program.)
- Pay the $60 graduate school application fee.
To be considered for admission, a candidate's academic credentials and work experience
must be competitive for admission to the online Master of Accountancy, excluding the
GMAT. We do not advertise minimum GPA requirements, because the Admissions Committee
uses a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's application package. The Committee
considers the quality of a candidate's academic background, overall and accounting
grade point averages, campus involvement, and work experience.
The School of Accountancy has full authority over the admissions and matriculation processes for all applicants to the program.