You may have reaped the benefits of the FetchMe delivery service; now is your chance to help them with their accounting record-keeping! They are hiring a part-time accounting intern in their Auburn office starting ASAP.
More about the accounting intern role:
We are taking the next step in our operations and looking for individuals seeking
to gain accounting and bookkeeping experience. Assist owners with accounting responsibilities
to enable FetchMe Delivery to continue its growth. This is a great opportunity to
gain valuable experience in the accounting/finance field and enhance your résumé prior
to completing your schooling. With this position you will be able to stay local and
in Auburn. 10 hours per week (flexible on time of day).
Job duties include:
- Paying FetchMe vendors, prepare invoices and following up on company receivables, prepare payroll and evaluate general ledger
- Carefully researching the activities for accuracy before processing. Analyze activities and provide suggestions for improvement
- Assisting teams working on special projects
- Performing research, running financial models for analysis, and collaborating with account managers to create presentation materials
- Assisting with establishing basic accounting controls
- Creating drafts for procedures playbooks, as needed
Assist in review of the business drivers and monitor metrics in order to get at how or why the company is at, ahead or below budget.
Assist in review of revenue contracts to ensure business is appropriately reflected within the systems.
Assist in engaging other business stakeholders to help analyze and drive promotional campaigns