Enjoy the variety of courses the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management has
to offer. The MS in Supply Chain Management is a non-thesis degree that can be completed
within 18 months. The degree program comprises of a minimum of 30 credit hours based on six required
courses as well as four courses from the list of electives.
You can look up course descriptions on Auburn University website.
- BUSI 7150 - Operations Excellence through Supply Chain and Quality
- SCMN 6500 - Inventory/Warehouse Management
- SCMN 6600 - Supply Chain Planning
- SCMN 7600 - Supply Management and Manufacturing
- SCMN 7700 - Demand Management and Fulfillment
- SCMN 7800 - Supply Chain Strategy
- BUSI 7120 - Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
- BUSI 7130 - Strategic Analysis and the Competitive Environment
- ISMN 6370 - Project Management
- SCMN 6390 - Integrated Business Processes
- SCMN 6720 - Quality and Process Improvement
- SCMN 6960 - Special Supply Chain Problems
Schedule an appointment with an admissions advisor.